Me: Let’s quit our jobs and live our lives.
Him: Let’s leave this life and live ours.
- Trying to learn a new song with Morgan (my gee-tahr).
- Tinkering with my website’s new look.
- Maintaining a semblance of inner peace.
- FaceTime-ing with Bespren Gabby as soon as I woke up at 9 AM
- Lunching with the Artiagas and the Parungaos at Mister Kabab
- Watching “Super 8” and being blown away by J.J. Abrams, yet again
- Window-shopping for rings
- Dreaming of 121212
- Spent quality time with Mum and Mama, binging on salad and getting hammered on a pitcher of Sangria.
- Celebrated joint birthdays of the Artiagas over kebab and yogurt.
- Shoe-shopped, chip-munched, and movie-watched with Paulo - without needing to have dinner first.
- Slept until 11 AM.
- Organized my shell and sand collection.
A year ago today, I was celebrating Independence Day getting lost in Siquijor island. Today, I find myself in my room, arranging my sand and shell collection from the same place. Things have a way of coming full circle. Happy independence day to all of us who get lost and found in their own unique ways.
i really hate this pretentious helvetica bold demi eww font!